Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate best practices in hosting in-person events and programs at Prescott Farm. We take the safety of our community and our staff seriously and use the following protective measures as Prescott Farm partially reopens to the public:
For Prescott Farm Program Attendees:
- When indoors, masks are required for all program participants age 2+. Masks are optional during outdoor activities.
- Pre-registration is required. You may use your personal smartphone to register and pay for programs if you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the program.
- Standard program and COVID-19 waivers (adult and/or minor) must be signed online and must be completed prior to program participation. These forms will be emailed to participants upon registration.
- Programs will take place largely outdoors, rain or shine. Please come prepared to spend the duration of the program outdoors (water, sunscreen, bug spray, rain gear, etc.).
- Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between parties.
- Directions from Prescott Farm staff and guest instructors must be followed at all times.