Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate best practices in hosting in-person events and programs at Prescott Farm. We take the safety of our community and our staff seriously and use the following protective measures as Prescott Farm partially reopens to the public:
For Prescott Farm Program Attendees:
- Masks are REQUIRED for all programs. Masks must at minimum meet the standard of a double cloth layer or accepted surgical grade masks.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Standard program and COVID-19 waivers (adult and/or minor) must be signed online and must be completed prior to program participation. These forms will be emailed to participants upon registration.
- No on-site registration is available and no cash payment will be accepted. You may use your personal smartphone to register and pay for programs if you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the program.
- Programs will take place outdoors, rain or shine. Please come prepared to spend the duration of the program outdoors (water, sunscreen, bug spray, rain gear, etc.).
- Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between parties.
- Restrooms will be available for program participants, but we ask that one person (or family) use the facilities at a time.
- Directions from Prescott Farm staff and guest instructors must be followed at all times.
For Prescott Farm Staff & Volunteers:
- Daily health screening (when working on site)
- Continued remote work whenever possible
- Mask-wearing requirements
- Frequent hand washing
- Cleaning surfaces in the building
- Conducting all in-person meetings with social distancing and masks