While exploring our fields and forest, teens find a path of self discovery.
2022 LIT Weeks
Week 2 (July 5-8 [July 4 is Monday]) Nature Narratives
Week 3 (July 11-15) Eco Artists
Week 4 (July 18-22) Creature Feature
Week 6 (August 1-5) Earth Detectives
LITs are Summer WildQuest campers ages 13 & 14 who want to learn how to share their passions for science, nature, gardening, and art with others. The LITs are exposed to the responsibility and diligence it takes to become a leader, while learning about their role in a sustainable future. Through exciting team building challenges and opportunities to guide younger campers, LITs have the opportunity to practice leadership skills like communication and teamwork, receive feedback from mentors and peers, and have fun!
Each week LITs will:
- Complete fun and challenging team activities with peers and the LIT Program Supervisor.
- Design and lead a themed activity for younger campers during the weekly Quest.
- Learn from WildQuest Summer Camp Instructors by taking part in activities and projects with Questers groups to promote environmental stewardship, conservation, and sustainable practices.
- Reflect on experiences throughout the week to develop responsibility, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Be involved in this week’s camp theme (Earth Detectives) through activities with Questers groups.
Camp weeks run Monday – Friday, from 9 am – 4 pm Extended care is available 8-9 am & 4-5:30 pm for an additional fee.
Scholarship funds are available for income-eligible families. The scholarship application is available in the online registration process. Please complete that form in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Members get a discount on Camp. Become a member TODAY!
Please bring your weather appropriate gear, backpack, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle, lunch and snack, and a change of clothes!
Still have some questions? Email the Camp Director email@example.com