At Prescott Farm, guests of all ages and experience levels can enjoy time on the Farm with Adventure Packs. Adaptable, educational, and most of all fun, Adventure Packs can be tackled as a solo mission, with a partner… or even with your whole “quaren-team”! Everything you need is provided inside the Adventure Packs, including activities, games and fun facts to impress your friends.
Getting started is easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Select a topic (click thumbnail images for an overview of each)
2. Click HERE to reserve a pack*
*To ensure availability, please reserve packs 24 hours ahead.
3. Pick your level A(nt), B(utterfly), or C(row) and go explore!
Be sure to post your adventure to social media with #PFadventurepacks. Suggested adventure time is about 2 hours. Please contact Andie Hession if you have any questions.
Other ways to Engage with the Prescott Farm property:
- Have a few hours of fun on the trails with this Quest written up by Prescott Farm’s environmental educators. Download the PDF here for outdoor adventure! Downloadable Visitor Quest Clues PDF Happy exploring!
- You can pick up a trail map in the green mailbox at the corner of the Samuel P. Pardoe Building, refer to the big map in the kiosk in the visitor parking area, or to download a PDF Trail Map, click here (updated June 2016).
- We have a geocache/letterbox on the property. For more information on finding it, please visit the official Geocaching Website.