Prescott Farm features 160 acres of designated wildlife viewing area, heritage and vegetable gardens, and 3+ miles of nature trails, along with our Natural Playscape.
Our trails, gardens, and Playscape are open year-round, 7 days a week, dawn until dusk.
Our Samuel P. Pardoe Building is open Mon-Sat 9 am – 4 pm with displays, info and restrooms for visitors. Visit our shop to purchase Prescott Farm and other program-related merchandise! (Note: the program building is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19).
Use of our facilities are at your own risk. Please use caution. It is recommended to always hike or explore with a friend or group.
For the GPS…
928 White Oaks Road
Laconia, NH 03246
- NO dogs are allowed – we are a designated wildlife viewing area and the scent of dogs disturbs the native wildlife.
- Keep to marked trails and do not collect or disturb plants or animals. Only foot travel is permitted—no horses, bicycles, or motor vehicles.
- Please respect private property which includes the Farmhouse and caretaker’s house. Please carry out all trash and litter – leave no trace.
- NO smoking, hunting, trapping, firearms, camping or fires.
- Please dress appropriately for weather and terrain, including good walking/hiking shoes.