Nurture your child’s nature connection
2024 Registration Dates
Winter & Spring Camps (New & Returning Families)
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Returning Camp Families: Wednesday, January 10, 2024
New Families: Wednesday, January 17, 2024
WildQuest Camp Dates for 2024
click on the camp season for more details
Camp Philosophy & Overview
Since 1999, Prescott Farm’s environmentally-focused WildQuest Camps have offered kids the opportunity to explore, learn, and grow in nature. During the New Hampshire school vacation weeks in late February and April and during nine nature-themed weeks each summer, WildQuest campers develop ecological awareness through our enriching day camp programs. Most of the camp day is spent outdoors taking part in nature activities, animal and plant identification, arts and crafts, cooking, Quests, games, and hands-on learning.
The goals of WildQuest camps are to:
- Provide a high-quality environmental education program for children
- Provide a fun, safe summer learning environment
- Create a community atmosphere where all individuals feel valued, respected and safe
WildQuest Camp is staffed by enthusiastic staff who take part in a week-long training. Our camp is licensed by the State of New Hampshire DHHS, and we are members of the New Hampshire Camp Directors Association and American Camp Association in order to stay current on best practices.
All session are 9am-4pm. Extended care options available (pre-registration required).
Winter & Spring Camp (ages 6-12)
Summer Camp (ages 5-14)
All Sessions except session 2 (3-day 4th of July week)
|Early Bird Tuition (through February 28)||Regular Tuition (after February 28)|
Session 2 (3 day week, Monday-Wednesday)
|Early Bird Tuition (through February 28, 2024)||Regular Tuition (after February 28, 2024)|
Available all sessions
Sign up available during registration. Deadline to register for extended care is 2 weeks before a session starts.
|Before Care, starts at 8am||After Care, ends at 5pm|
|$45 per week||$45 per week|
Summer session 2 (3 day week) is prorated at $27 for each extended care option.
Other Payment & Paperwork Information
- $100 non-refundable deposit (per session and per child) require to reserve each space. Families applying for a scholarship may request a reduced deposit by contacting the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (603) 366-5695.
- Remaining balance and paperwork (including health forms) deadlines are:
- Winter Camp: January 31, 2024
- Spring Camp: March 31, 2024
- All Summer Sessions: May 31, 2024
- Per NH State camp licensing rules, all campers are required to submit proof of a physical examination that was completed within 2 years prior to start of each camp session as well as documentation of immunizations (same vaccines required for NH schools), unless appropriate proof of an exemption is provided.
Scholarships are available for income-eligible families thanks to the genericity of various community organizations and individuals. Scholarship applications are part of the registration process.
Assistance may also be available through the New Hampshire Department of Education’s ReKindling Curiosity program for NH residents. Click here to earn more about the ReKindling Curiosity program.