We have three main trails:
- Forest Trail (blazed yellow) which is about 1/2 mile long and loops around the Samuel P. Pardoe Building through the woods;
- Pond Loop Trail (blazed blue) which is about 1 mile long and follows the perimeter of the property to our wooded pond;
- Sugar Trail (blazed red) which goes through our sugar bush area to the Sugarhouse.
- New connector trail (blazed orange) that goes from the SPP Building southwest to the Pond Loop Trail.
- Field Paths – In the summer, we mow a walking path around the “Lower Fox Field” (between the SPP Building and the gardens) and around the big field across White Oaks Road from the farmhouse.
Please respect the following rules when using our trails:
- Trails are open year-round, 7 days a week, sun-up to sundown.
- Please keep to marked trails and do not collect or in any way disturb plants or animals.
- Please respect private property that includes the Prescott Farmhouse and the caretaker ’s house.
- Only foot travel is permitted —no horses, bicycles, or motor vehicles.
- For the safety and sanity of the flora & fauna, no pets allowed, please.
- Smoking, hunting, trapping, firearms, camping, & fires are prohibited.
- Please carry out all trash and litter.
- Please dress appropriately for weather and terrain, including good walking/hiking shoes