Leaders in Training: While exploring our fields and forest, teens find a path of self discovery.
Ages 13 & 14
2023 LIT Weeks
Week 4 (July 17-21) Survivor
Week 5 (July 24-28) Water, Water Everywhere
Week 6 (July 31-August 4) Steam Team
Week 7 (August 7-11) Kids Can Cook
Junior Counselors: New Volunteer Opportunity in 2023
JCs work alongside our Instructors to lead the youth throughout their daily routine. Gain job skills, build confidence through independence while returning to camp in this volunteer capacity. Application required. Minimum commitment of 2 consecutive weeks.
Still have some questions? Email Chris Wellens Camp Director firstname.lastname@example.org
LITs are Summer WildQuest campers ages 13 & 14 who want to practice leadership skills like communication and teamwork, receive feedback from mentors and peers, and have fun! The LITs are exposed to the responsibility and diligence it takes to become a leader, while learning about their role in a sustainable future. Through exciting team building challenges and projects, LITs have the opportunity to practice leadership skills like communication and teamwork, receive feedback from mentors and peers, and have fun! LITs are guided to examine their personal leadership style and given greater independence within the supportive camp community.
Each week LITs will:
- Complete fun and challenging team activities with peers and the LIT Instructor.
- Design and lead a themed activity for younger campers during the weekly Quest.
- Take part in activities and projects with younger groups to promote environmental stewardship, conservation, and sustainable practices.
- Reflect on experiences throughout the week to develop responsibility, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Be involved in the week’s camp theme through activities specific to their age group.
Camp weeks run Monday – Friday, from 9 am – 4 pm Extended care is available 8-9 am & 4-5:30 pm for an additional fee.
Scholarship funds are available for income-eligible families. The scholarship application is available in the online registration process. Please complete that form in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Members get a discount on Camp. Become a member TODAY!
Please bring your weather appropriate gear, backpack, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle, lunch and snack, and a change of clothes!
P.S. A complete packing list is included in the Camp Family Handbook