Prescott Farm offers holiday crafting & baking programs
‘Tis about to be the season. You know the one.
But will your 2019 holiday season be one of burdensome clicks through online shopping sites and frustrating visits to a big box store? Followed closely, of course, by heart-stopping credit card invoices? It doesn’t have to be!
Prescott Farm invites you to take part in one of the many holiday baking
and crafting programs being offered in November and December. Celebrate your connection to the ones you love by connecting with nature-inspired holiday programs. The creations you make and the skills you learn can be part of making your holiday season very merry and bright.
Upcoming programs for adults:
- Homemade Herbal Gifts (Saturday, Nov. 16; 10-12 pm)
- Holiday Soapmaking (Friday, Dec. 6; 6-8 pm) [Sold out, but contact us to be put on the waiting list!]
- Holiday Food Crafting (Saturday, Dec. 7; 10 -12 pm)
- Natural Wreath Making (Saturday, Dec. 7; 1-3 pm)
Upcoming programs for families:
- Season of Light: DIY Upcycled Lanterns (Saturday, Nov. 23; 10–12 pm)
- Gifts of the Night Tree (Saturday, Dec. 14; 10-11:30 am)
- Nature-Inspired Ornaments (Saturday, Dec. 14; 1-3 pm)
With friends, family members, or as a special treat just for you, reconnect with the meaning of the holidays by creating beautiful nature-inspired crafts and baked goods. For program details and registration information, please visit www.prescottfarm.org or call 603-366-5695.